- Saturday, March 19, 2016, 12:30-3:30 pm
- Sunday, March 20, 2016, 12:30-3:30 pm
Instructor: Sally Stanton, PhD
Location: Angel Light LLC.
In this four-class series presented on two weekends (six weeks apart), you will learn about the Nine Rites of the Munay Ki, receive each Rite, and practice gifting the Rite to others. You will also learn how to nurture the energetic seeds planted when receiving the Rites and receive instructional handouts to guide you. At the final class, you will receive a Pi Stone, to be used in gifting the Rites to others. The Rites themselves are to be given freely at no charge; this series is fee-based because you are also taught how to gift the Rites and are mentored through the process. Email, phone, and closed Facebook group support will be available during February and March 2016 from the instructor to students registered for the series. Students may experience profound dreams, visions, and other spiritual or psychic phenomena after receiving each Rite, as your energetic and physical bodies are cleared of stagnant or toxic energies and your vibrational level is increased. Note: You do not need any knowledge or training in shamanism or shamanic healing to take this series.
The four classes must be completed in order. It is best that you commit to completing the full series of rites in order to gain the most. These are serious Rites of Initiation that have the potential to change your life. Even if you have received one or two of the Rites previously, it is recommended you sign up for the full series and receive them again (you can receive the Rites as many times as you like), and also learn to gift them others.
What are the Nine Rites of the Munay Ki?
The Munay-Ki comes from a Quechua word that means ˜I love you as you are.” The Munay-Ki are the nine rites of initiation to become a person of wisdom and power who has accepted the stewardship for all creation. The nine rites are common to all shamanic traditions, even though they are expressed in different forms and styles in different cultures. They derive from the great initiations of the Indus Valley that were brought to the Americas by the first medicine people 30,000 years ago. These courageous travelers were the Laika, the Earthkeepers of old.
The Laika have always been ordinary men and women who live extraordinary lives. They were not born with special gifts from Spirit; they have acquired uncommon grace and power through prayer, study of the wisdom teachings or Insights, and discipline. Some grew to be renowned leaders and healers, while others lived quiet lives, raising their children and growing corn. The Laika felt that people would come to the Munay-Ki when they were ready and felt a calling to do so.
Many of you have received such a calling from Spirit, and long to make a difference in the world and in your life. When you come to the path of the Earthkeepers with sincere intention and an open heart, you’ll soon notice that you’re not alone. You’ll find yourself in the company of like-minded people who strive to live by ethics and vision. And you’ll find yourself in the company of Earthkeepers who lived on this planet many thousands of years ago, luminous beings who are now part of the great matrix of life. These Earthkeepers will add their power and vision to yours.
As you experience the Munay-Ki, you’ll feel the presence and sense the wisdom of these luminous ones who have broken out of linear time and now dwell in sacred time, in infinity, free from the grip of karma and rebirth. The Munay-Ki will clear your luminous energy field of the psychic sludge left by past traumas. As you raise your level of vibration, these luminous beings will come to you and guide you.
Nine Rites of the Munay Ki
Detailed Class Descriptions
Class Three (Saturday, March 19, 2016, 3 hours) – The Harmony Rite, the Daykeepers Rite, & the Wisdomkeepers Rite
This class will begin with a time of sharing and processing students’ experiences since receiving the first three Rites the previous month. Then students will learn about and receive:
· The Harmony Rite, in which you receive seven archetypes into your seven chakras as energetic seeds that must be germinated with fire.
· The Daykeepers Rite, which is an energetic transmission that connects you to a lineage of shamanic healers from the past (the pampamesayoks), begins the process of healing your inner feminine, and helps you to step beyond fear and practice peace.
· The Wisdomkeepers Rite. The lineage of Wisdomkeepers are medicine men and women from the past (the Altomesayoks) who defeated death and stepped outside of time. The job of the Wisdomkeeper is to protect the medicine teachings and share them with others when appropriate. This rite helps you to step outside of time and taste infinity.
Each student will be taught how to transmit each Rite, and have one or more opportunities to practice gifting these three Rites to others in the class.
Class Four (Sunday, March 20, 2016, 3 hours) – Earthkeeper, Starkeeper, & Creator Rites, and Closing Fire Ceremony
After recapping the topics and experiences of the previous day’s class, students will learn about and receive the final three Munay-Ki Rites:
· The Earthkeeper Rite. This rite connects you to a lineage of archangels reputed to have human form and be as tall as trees. As an Earthkeeper, you become a steward of all life on the Earth, and come under the direct protection of these archangels. You can summon their power when needed to bring healing and balance to any situation. This rite helps you learn the ways of the seer, dreaming the world into being.
· The Starkeeper Rite. When you receive this rite (the Mosoq Karpay), your physical body begins to evolve. The aging process is slowed down, and you become more resistant to diseases. You begin to live and process the events of your life at the level of Spirit. You acquire stewardship of the time to come and all future generations.
· The Creator Rite. This Rite awakens the God-light within you and you acquire stewardship for all of creation, from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies in the universe. It helps to awaken your Christ or Buddha consciousness. Before 2006, this Rite (the Taitanchis rite) was only transmitted directly from Spirit to those who had attained this level of initiation. Now it can be transmitted from person-to-person, as the shamans of the Andes have seen how much it is needed on this planet and asked their spirit allies to allow this.
Each student will be taught how to transmit these Rites, and have one or more opportunities to practice gifting them to others in the class.
After the final Rites are given, the class will then learn how to perform and participate in a simple candle fire ceremony to be used regularly to nurture and grow the gifts of the Rites. Students will also receive a Pi Stone of their own to be used in gifting the rites to others. The fire ceremony will close the series.
The cost for each of the four classes is $75. Register & pre-pay for the full series in advance, receive a 10% discount.